- Islamic Finance – What’s the difference?
- The Apostasy Controversy
- Stoning is not in the Qur’an
- Evolution and Adam
- Democracy and Self-Determination
- “Islamic State” and The War for Hearts and Minds
- “Islamic State” A Cartoon Caricature of Islam?
- Let the Syrian People Choose
- Winning the War on Terror
- Reforming Islam
- Freedom of Religion
- Standards for Establishing Consent
- Jizya is for Pagans
- When you can hit your wife
- Ending the Epidemic of Sexual Abuse
- The Radical Reaction
- 7 Ways People Corrupt Islam
- Order from Chaos
- The 10 Principles of Islamic Politics
- Zakat – the need for new simple rules
- Inheritance of contraditions
- UK Muslim Men Less Likely to be Convicted of Sex Offences
- What Donald Trump Dare Not Say
- Nationalists on the Rise
- Radical Islam
- Trump to Apologise to Muslims?
- The Price of Unity
- Redefining Marriage
- Israel – The Jewish Problem
- The Sexual Preference Identity Fallacy
- Manufacturing Islamophobia
- Struggling with Yourself
Author Archives: Lamaan
Struggling with Yourself Emotions are an annoyingly vague type of thought. Something can make you angry in the morning and you may find yourself angry at something completely unrelated hours later which you would not otherwise have cared about. Emotions linger … Continue reading
Manufacturing Islamophobia All it needs for you to be manipulated into any belief is misdirecting your focus. If you don’t look directly at the problem, you are at risk of seeing what is not there. This is the basic method … Continue reading
The Sexual Preference Identity Fallacy Political correctness pushes people not to question ideas for fear of being insulted and attacked. This is particularly the case when it comes to nonsense paraded as the new orthodoxy about homosexuality….
Israel – The Jewish Problem People love solving problems, sometimes too much. Sometimes they create the problems just to solve them. What is the relationship between Israel and anti-Semitism?
Redefining Marriage Should heterosexual couples be allowed to have civil partnerships or can British law on marriage be redefined to make it more relevant to the needs of people today.
The Price of Unity Should the Kurds have their own state? Or the Scots, or the Catalans? When can a minority go against the will of the majority and declare its own independence?
Trump to Apologise to Muslims? Did Trump really mock a disabled reporter? If so ,why? Youtube has censored my comment on this subject and on why Trump owes an apology to Muslims, not disabled people.
Radical Islam Trump has identified that “Radical Islam” is a a common enemy of Russia and the USA. But how will this new label be used? Can Trump win against Isis with Russia and declare victory and wind back the … Continue reading
Nationalists on the Rise With Trump’s victory, what does this rise of nationalism mean – could it be a good thing?
What Donald Trump Dare Not Say Trump has said that Obama is The founder of Isis, but he needs to explain this better here is how he could do it…