- Islamic Finance – What’s the difference?
- The Apostasy Controversy
- Stoning is not in the Qur’an
- Evolution and Adam
- Democracy and Self-Determination
- “Islamic State” and The War for Hearts and Minds
- “Islamic State” A Cartoon Caricature of Islam?
- Let the Syrian People Choose
- Winning the War on Terror
- Reforming Islam
- Freedom of Religion
- Standards for Establishing Consent
- Jizya is for Pagans
- When you can hit your wife
- Ending the Epidemic of Sexual Abuse
- The Radical Reaction
- 7 Ways People Corrupt Islam
- Order from Chaos
- The 10 Principles of Islamic Politics
- Zakat – the need for new simple rules
- Inheritance of contraditions
- UK Muslim Men Less Likely to be Convicted of Sex Offences
- What Donald Trump Dare Not Say
- Nationalists on the Rise
- Radical Islam
- Trump to Apologise to Muslims?
- The Price of Unity
- Redefining Marriage
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Redefining Marriage Should heterosexual couples be allowed to have civil partnerships or can British law on marriage be redefined to make it more relevant to the needs of people today.
The Price of Unity Should the Kurds have their own state? Or the Scots, or the Catalans? When can a minority go against the will of the majority and declare its own independence?
Trump to Apologise to Muslims? Did Trump really mock a disabled reporter? If so ,why? Youtube has censored my comment on this subject and on why Trump owes an apology to Muslims, not disabled people.
Radical Islam Trump has identified that “Radical Islam” is a a common enemy of Russia and the USA. But how will this new label be used? Can Trump win against Isis with Russia and declare victory and wind back the … Continue reading
Nationalists on the Rise With Trump’s victory, what does this rise of nationalism mean – could it be a good thing?
What Donald Trump Dare Not Say Trump has said that Obama is The founder of Isis, but he needs to explain this better here is how he could do it…
Inheritance of Contraditions Can the Qur’an have internal abrogation? How can we interpret the Qur’an using proof by contradiction? What are the implications for us in practical terms – an example of interpreting the shares for inheritance which resolves the … Continue reading
UK Muslim Men Less Likely to be Convicted of Sex Offences In all the bigotry swirling around migrants who bring drugs disease and rape, here I take aim at reports that keep resurfacing about Muslim men being more likely to … Continue reading
Zakat – the need for new simple rules The giving of regular charity in Islam is a duty, but there are many different confusing rules which mean we need to organise as a community to pick rules we live by … Continue reading
The 10 Principles of Islamic Politics With various crises in the Muslim world and constant misrepresentation of Islam we need to work to establish the principles around which Muslims can and should unite to present and represent Islam accurately. Here … Continue reading